Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 17 May 2012

L.I.F.E. :))

Sometimes we feel that we suck
Sometimes we think that we have no luck
Sometimes the force that we gain
Is the one that has to maintain
Sometimes we wonder why
Why life is always an obstacle
But you just have to give it a try
And never let yourself surrender
I have always hid myself
To let other people shine
But i wonder why it hurt myself
Because i knew what was rightfully mine
As i grew older and wiser
I know that i need myself strong
To get that one desire
I need myself to move along
Should i quit or carry on?
Should i stay feeling useless?
Should i fight and move on?
Because everything seems so meaningless
After having the prayers and thoughts 
After everything that happened to me
After getting the faith that was forever last
I decide that i should never leave the battle in me

No comments:

Post a Comment